Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are very pleased to announce the Fifth International Conference "Mechanical Engineering in the 21st Century – MASING 2020" that has been traditionally organized by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Niš, Serbia.
The main goal of the Conference MASING 2020 is to bring together researchers from scientific and industrial institutions in order to present and communicate their newest results, create personal contacts, promote research within the area of mechanical engineering and stimulate the exchange of results and ideas within the fields encompassed by the Conference.
The Conference topics are:
- Energetics, energetic efficiency and process engineering,
- Mechanical design, development and engineering,
- Mechatronics and control,
- Production and information technologies,
- Traffic engineering, transport and logistics,
- Theoretical and applied mechanics and mathematics,
- Challenges of the engineering profession in modern industry,
- Engineering management.
More information is available at the conference webpage:
or by contacting MASING 2020 organizing committee at
Conference Venue: University of Niš, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Serbia
Conference Date: 9-10 December 2020
|13.7.2020||Notification of abstracts acceptance|
|21.9.2020||Print ready papers submission|
|9.11.2020||Notification of papers acceptance|
We look forward to welcome you to at MASING 2020 in December this year!